As a systems integrator, we offer services which cover the complete lifecycle of the information system: requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and subsequent maintenance and evolution, always with the objective of achieving greater efficiency and productivity.
Within the framework of the Development and Integration of Information Systems, Ibermática covers different typologies:
- Business Applications. Turn-key projects which cover the functionalities and the operational aspects of the business processes of our clients.
- Migration / Conversion of applications. Projects for the technological evolution of applications in which functional reforms and substantial operations are not required.
- Integration of Systems / Applications. Projects for integration among different solutions / applications / products which cover specific process areas of the client.
As a key aspect of the Development and Integration of Information Systems, Ibermática uses its methodologies for the Development and Maintenance of software, offering the organization a useful instrument for the systematization of the activities which provide backup for the life cycle of the software. This allows the achieving of the following objectives:
- To provide or define projects/services which help us to achieve the purposes of the organization by means of the definition of a strategic framework for their development.
- To improve the productivity of the projects/services, allowing a greater capacity of adaptation to the changes, bearing reuse in mind as much as possible.
- To facilitate communication and understanding among the different participants in the production of software throughout the life cycle of the project, bearing in mind their role and responsibility, as well as the needs of each and every one of them.
- To facilitate the operation, maintenance and use of the software products obtained.
The most widespread methods of development have been taken into account in the drawing up of Ibermática’s Development and Maintenance Methodology, as well as the latest standards in the engineering of the software and quality, and specific references as regards the security and management of the projects.
Ibermática has traditional methodologies to cover the full life cycle of a software project, with structured analysis techniques oriented towards objects, etc.
Similarly, Ibermática has designed its own agile methodology for development and maintenance: FLEXUS.