We share your goal of offering the best service to the public
We are positioned in all the scopes of Public Administration: central, regional and local, where we implement specific IT solutions. We are strongly experienced in áreas such as the Administration of Justice, Universities and Health.
Our main areas of activity are the development of projects for the dissemination of the Information Society and Open Government, the integration of eGovernment solutions that facilitate peoples’ relationship with the Government and the implementation of corporate management systems (economic-financial area and administration of personnel and human resources).
In addition, we have developed a whole set of digital transformation solutions under the name of Digital Administration.
We make all our accumulated knowledge available to administrations so that technology can also contribute to saving lives.
One of the main social changes of this beginning of the century is the way in which citizens see, and address Public Administrations. A growing demand for service, and mainly Quality of Service, has changed the way in which people and Governments relate, and has led to the emergence of numerous laws by which the Government is forced to adapt to this new context, based on several principles:
- To combine internal efficiency with external efficiency.
- Elimination of geographical and time barriers, evolving towards an accessible and available Government.
- Enhance simplicity for the public, transferring demands to the relevant Government. Now it is not the public who must abide by what is established by the Public Administrations, but rather the Government that must adapt to facilitate citizens’ exercise of their rights.
- Transparency and availability of information, allowing the public to always know the situation of the different issues that concern them, both on a strictly personal level, and at a higher level of general public interest.
In order to face this challenge, the Governments do not have enough to equip themselves with technological means, but they must make a major change, which affects the organizational structure, the working methods and, ultimately, the internal culture of their administrations.
Therefore, the Ibermática industry offer is not limited to the implementation of electronic processing platforms, but has a multidisciplinary approach to address the internal change of organizations, and incorporates elements and means to guide the activity of organizations in the new direction:
- Reengineering procedures, both to adapt them to new demands, and to homogenize the different services provided.
- Management models that incorporate service quality criteria and indicators.
- Multichannel citizen access, both to the processing and to the information in general.
- Interoperability between agencies, both for the exchange of data in the processing and to promote that the citizen can relate to all agencies from a single point.
- Techniques and tools for relational marketing, both for a unique attention to the public, as for the detection of new needs and the improvement and expansion of the service charter.
Open Government is understood as the use of technology to promote transparency, participation and collaboration with stakeholders of the Public Administrations and governments.
It is done through social media technology and linked data and an adequate management structure: leadership, social strategies, community tactics, roles, metrics, guides…
Final results are obtained such as productivity, innovation, reputation and change of political agenda.
Three types of community connections are possible through Gov 2.0: with employees, with external stakeholders (citizens, companies, suppliers) and with the social media (external social networks).
For each of the three types of links we must define the elements of the social ecosystem: social strategies, community tactics, roles, metrics, norms, etc. The common denominator of each of the links is the average social technology in the form of a platform.
The Justice Department in Spain is making a clear commitment to improvement in its relational and efficiency aspect. This improvement is covered by the different legislative reforms carried out, especially the one made to the Organic Law of Judicial Power for the reorganization of the Judicial Office, which must place Justice in line with the social needs and technological advances of our time, evolving towards a more efficient organization through the intensive use of Information and Communication Technologies.
The Justice solution of Ibermática is the result of the extensive experience acquired in the planning, design and development of solutions in the field of the Department of Justice.
It responds to the needs of the Department of Justice and its various participants:
- Judicial offices, Public Prosecutions, Common Services, Civil Registry, Institutes of Legal Medicine and Support Services.
- Executive Administration, both the Ministry of Justice, CGPJ, FGE and the Departments of Justice of the Autonomous Communities with transferred powers.
- Citizens intervening in judicial matters, users of the Civil Registry, Candidates for the Jury Duty, Opponents…
- Professionals (lawyers and attorneys) as promoters and participants in the service provided by the Justice Department.
- Entities and related Institutions, such as Penitentiary Institutions, Treasury, Traffic, Commercial Registry, Judicial Police…
The solution is configured based on a few basic elements:
- A basic model of judicial processing,
- a procedural management system, support of electronic judicial processes, and
- a repository of judicial information;
elements that facilitate interaction with third parties and the provision of electronic and online services in a secure manner.
Universities / Education
The offer of Ibermática in the Universities / Education section covers all the activities necessary for the management of a university, the unifying element being the GAUR application for universities with on-site and virtual training and GAT for virtual education universities.
The main characteristics are:
- Manage all phases of the university life of the students.
- Simultaneously manage different study plans, facilitate the access of the departments to the Academic Management system.
- Respond to any demand for data that the user needs.
- Simplify administrative tasks and decentralize data capture and centralize storage and process control.
- Integrate internal and external relationships and make academic management available to users on the network.
In short, a complete, modular and configurable solution, from which Ibermatica makes customized implementations, maintenance and evolution.
The application has the following layers:
- Web server: Component dedicated exclusively to serving the client’s http requests.
- Application server: Component in charge of executing processes and where the business logic resides. Data server.
- Server to which the data service corresponds to the application server when necessary.
This 3-level architecture offers maximum reliability, performance and scalability for client/server applications and web environments.
The three mentioned components can be joined in different configurations, all of them supported by the application.
We get governments to modernize their services with a view to improving taxpayer satisfaction.
Director Public Administration
932 545 700
Shall we connect?
Well-applied technology usually makes things easier. If you suspect that it may also be of help to you, give us the opportunity to meet you and show you how far you can go.